Saturday, April 23, 2011

Taste Tests

I plan to update this blog entry as I try new items.... To try to keep track of what I do and do not enjoy.
Today, I tried one of the items that Paul from GNC gave me to try the other day. I tried the GNC Total Lean brand Lean Shake in Vanilla Bean flavor. Wow! It was extremely tasty, and something that I would like to try in more flavors! The stats on this shake are:
Calories- 170
Total Fat- 6
Carbohydrates- 6
Sugars- 2
Proteins- 25

I also started taking the multivitamin that I purchased a few days ago. The first time I took it, I made the mistake of taking it without food.... and it left a chalky taste in my mouth and a weird taste for a long time. The next day I actually read the label, and it said to take it with food....silly me! I took it right at the beginning of my meal, and while the flavor (berry) did not really go with my meal, after a few bites of food, the chalky berry taste was gone and I did not have to deal with any weird aftertaste. I may have to consider a liquid multivitamin (if possible) for during my liquid phase. I may need to return this multivitamin to GNC and try something different. Thanks to their open return policy I know that I can do that! :)



4/27/11 - Today I got a few Bariatric Advantage calcium chews to try from Medical Center Pharmacy on 16th St. - Today I tried the Raspberry.  It was okay, but not something I think I would want to eat every day.  I also got a Lemon and a Chocolate to try.  I will be trying the out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment