Monday, April 11, 2011

What does SqueezyMama mean??

From the time my son (now 6 years old) was talking, he described things that were thin as "squeezy".  He has, on occasion, asked me why I am not "squeezy" like other people. 
I have been overweight ever since I hit puberty, a trait that I do not want to pass on to my son or daughter (2 years old).  I have tried so many different diets and lifestyle changes, but it seems like I can only ever lose a little, then I gain back more than I lost.  It is a terribly frustrating experience to have over and over and over again.  People who are naturally "squeezy" don't seem to understand how difficult genetics are to overcome....not just the family history of obesity, but the family history of eating.

So, for the past many months, I have done research on the different types of weight loss surgery (WLS) and I have decided for sure that I need to do something as drastic as WLS to fix my problem.

 I am so excited to be on the path to becoming a "Squeezy Mama" for my kids!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment